High Performance Centre
The GMHBA High Performance Centre (gym) Scholarship is designed to enable individual athletes to train in an elite strength and conditioning environment to assist in meeting their full sporting potential.
To be eligable for a scholarship
▪ Athletes must be Australian Citizens;
▪ Athletes must reside in the Barwon Region;
▪ Athletes must compete and perform as an Australian Citizen at international or national level;
▪ Athletes must be over 16 years of age;
▪ Have their own coach, to set a program.